Thursday, January 2, 2014

Book Blogger New Year's Challenge: Day 2



Day 2 of this challenge is where we are supposed to post about our pros and cons of book blogging.  So below that is exactly what you will find.  Josh is new to this blogging world, but the list still covers both of the topics from us both.

 

Pro's   


  • Always having plenty of books to read, yes this can be a pro and a con.
  • I love posting on this blog and this design is to die for. 
  • I simply enjoy blogging. 
  • I hear about bookish events before the public do. 


Con's 

 

  • There is a lot of drama in the blogging community 
  • Blogging can be a lot of work
  • Pressure to make sure everything is perfection.  
  • So much spent on the computer, making sure it all posts correctly. 



So yeah, there are tons of pros and cons to blogging, but we still do it for the love of it.  See you tomorrow with Day 3's post.  Enjoy your day and Happy Reading! 


2 comments:

  1. I also love always having books to read and i agree that it can become a con, especially when there is other stuff going on.

    Also, I love your blog name.

    ~April @ Once Upon a Coffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list :) I love having books to read all the time too! It's definitely a pro to being a book blogger!

    Luckily I've never experienced the drama in the book blogging community. I guess it's one of the few perks of having a small blog!

    - Farhana @ Digesting The Words

    ReplyDelete